We offer a variety of services, including family interventions, individual counseling, and group therapy.
We believe that addiction is a family disease, and we are dedicated to helping families heal.
We know that addiction can be devastating, and we are here to help. We offer a safe and confidential space for families to come together and get the help they need.
We believe that families are the key to recovery, and we are committed to helping them heal. If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, please call us. We help.
7 Tips for Choosing a Family Intervention Specialist
1. When choosing a family intervention specialist, it is important to consider their qualifications and experience. Make sure that the specialist has experience working with families in similar situations to yours.
2. It is also important to consider the specialist's approach to intervention. Make sure that their approach is one that you feel comfortable with and that you believe will be effective for your family.
3. It is also important to make sure that the specialist is someone who you and your family feel comfortable with. This person will be working closely with you and your family, so it is important to choose someone who you feel you can trust.
4. Once you have narrowed down your choices, it is important to interview each of the specialists you are considering. This will give you a chance to ask them questions about their qualifications, experience, and approach to intervention.
5. After interviewing each of the specialists, it is important to compare their answers and decide which one you feel is the best fit for your family.
6. Once you have chosen a family intervention specialist, it is important to make sure that they are properly licensed and insured. This will protect you and your family in case anything goes wrong during the course of treatment.
7. It is also important to make sure that the specialist has a good understanding of confidentiality laws. This will ensure that your family's information remains confidential and will not be shared with anyone without your permission.
Join forces with our intervention specialists to break the cycle of self-destructive behavior if your loved one has an addiction. Addition Interventions is licensed by the State of California and provides addiction interventions nationwide.