Over 1,500 Successful Interventions
Anyone who is dealing with an addiction doesn’t have to reach bottom before they begin treatment. The ARISE® Comprehensive Care with Invitational Intervention offers people hope, without waiting until the person has no other choice but to go to treatment.
ARISE® Comprehensive Care with Invitational Intervention
The specific intervention designed by ARISE® is effective, getting more than 83% of people dealing with addiction into treatment within three weeks of being introduced to the program. 96% of those who are met with the ARISE® program go into treatment for addiction within six months. It is a successful program that brings healing to individuals and families dealing with addiction.
At the 1-year mark, 61% of addicted individuals who received treatment continue to be substance and problem-behavior-free.
The ARISE® Intervention process begins by identifying the Person of Concern who is struggling with addiction and pursuing the possibility of treatment with love and respect. There are no secrets with the ARISE® Invitational Intervention, and the Person of Concern is not pushed into treatment out of guilt. The process is slow, and it is designed to have thoughtful family meetings that ease the person into accepting treatment. There is no blaming or shaming in the First Call and First Meeting. The goal is to show love and compassion while encouraging the Person of Concern to think about treatment for their addiction. The individuals within the support system create an Intervention and Recovery Network, providing support and motivation along the treatment journey.
Fernandez, Begley, & Marlatt (2006) discovered that ARISE® is the most effective treatment intervention model because:
- The Intervention Network does not disappear after the intervention occurs
- The strength and resilience of the family is the driving force behind the success of the Person of Concern
- The individual and family are all a focus during the recovery process
- Individuals are more motivated to begin treatment after the invitation and intervention
ARISE® Comprehensive Care
ARISE® Comprehensive Care with Invitational Intervention® is a method where the cycle of fear and failure is broken in order for healing to occur. The disease of addiction brings shame and guilt, and this program works to remove these hurdles to treatment. The family, friends, and co-workers of the individual are able to heal along with the person receiving treatment. This creates a solid foundation of recovery and healing for everyone involved. With a focus on both family and individual healing, the ARISE® program is successful at breaking the cycle of addiction.
ARISE® Comprehensive Care is a six-month program that starts with the Person of Concern begins treatment. The goals of treatment are simple: to heal the individual in recovery and the family providing the support. If available, attendance in support groups is recommended for everyone involved in the program.
The Certified ARISE® Interventionist is there throughout the recovery and understands how to support the addicted individual and family at the same time. They are an integral part of the recovery process and monitor treatment goals, help prevent a relapse, and work on the grief or other mental health needs to get to the root cause of the addictive disease.
Living a healthy, active life is possible for the Person of Concern and their family with the right treatment in place. The recovery network of the individual is strong when family and friends actively engage in the process of the Comprehensive Interventional Care plan.
ARISE® Comprehensive Care with Invitational Intervention® is:
- Ready to provide the support that is focused on the long-term recovery of the individual and family
- Gentle family meetings at a place of your choice that provide respectful support for everyone involved
- A program that supports people of all ages who are trying to overcome an addiction
- Proven to be the most successful intervention process through federal research
- Available through a vast network of interventionists who are ready to meet your specific challenges to treatment, that may include:
- Case management that is personalized from intensive to as needed
- Coaching within the home or in another setting
- Supportive companionship and monitoring
- Assistance with transportation to facilitate safe transitions
Specialized Invitational Interventions® include:
There are many types of addiction that the ARISE intervention process supports. Invitational interventions can be used for:
- Mental Health Intervention for those struggling with Anxiety, Depression, Schizophrenia, or other mental health challenges
- Eating Disorder Intervention for those Binge Eating, with Bulimia, Emotional Over-Eating, or Under-Eating
- Gambling Addiction Intervention when gambling has gone created a financial disaster
- Gaming Addiction Intervention
- Hoarding Intervention when collecting and keeping items has taken over one’s life
- Compulsive Shopping Intervention
- Sex Addiction Intervention
- Internet Addiction Intervention
Invitational Interventions® can be used for: people of all ages who are struggling with an addiction that they are not able to stop on their own. It is used in a wide range of settings, from young adults and children to the elderly who are not able to function because of their addiction. For those with substance abuse problems, mental health needs, co-occurring disorders, or who are at high risk, invitational interventions are successful at breaking the cycle.
When a loved one needs an intervention, it’s time to call Addiction Interventions for a free consultation from a trained interventionist. With the ARISE model intervention, it is possible to find help for a loved one struggling with addiction and begin the process of recovery. An intervention does not have to be a harsh wake-up call. It is possible to find help for a loved one using a compassionate, gentle approach.